Adda Fer service division operates in the field of construction, maintenance, overhaul, alteration and transformation of mechanical groups, steel factories lines, tube lines and industrial plant for internal handling.
Second-hand or low on production industrial plant are completely restructured and equipped with automatism and advanced electronic systems in order to make them still operating or to increase their production capacity.
The service division is able to provide customer assistance through the following services:
• Installation of industrial plant and start-up;
• Industrial plant assigned employees training;
• After-sales service with spare parts supply;
• Eventual intervention directly in production.
Reliability, promptness and service plenitude, allowed Adda Fer service division to become a reference for companies like Tenaris and Ilva Group in a short time.
The mechanical division occupies a surface covered area of 4.000 sqm and 2.000 sqm uncovered, and it is organized in the following departments:
• Cutting and first manufacture;
• Metal carpentry;
• Mechanics workshop;
• Assembling and dismantling;
Specifically departments are equipped by:
- Cutting and first manufacture with band hacksaws, shear and folding-machine; metal carpentry for the realization of structures until 30T;
Turntable positioning device for welding on rollers, wheels and axles;
- Mechanics workshop fully equipped for mechanical repairs and fit-out works during the assembly with a standing press of 300T for joining and dismantling;
- Department of assembling and dismantling with ten different autonomous emplacements;
- Test department with:
• Test bench for hydraulic cylinders until 400 bar;
• Test bench reducers for vacuum tests and complete cycles;
• Digital durometer Mitutoyo for execution and certification of materials hardness.
|Meccanica Addafer s.r.l.
Via Giulio Natta 9
24030 Mapello (BG) - IT
C.F. - R.I. 09943340159
CCIAA Bergamo | REA 380808
Cap.Soc. € 150.000,00 i.v.